Wellness Family Pharmacy has been approved as a provider for the COVID-19 vaccine by the Pennsylvania Department of Health. The COVID-19 Vaccine is open to ALL starting April 13th. Walk-in for all three vaccines are available Wednesday 5/12/21.
Criteria for Vaccinations
Everyone needs to meet the following guidelines to be COVID-19 vaccinated:
- If you have had a past severe allergic reaction to a medication, injectable medication or any other vaccine, please contact your Primary Care Physician to obtain a written clearance that you are able receive the Moderna vaccine.
- You do not qualify for COVID-19 vaccination if you have received any other vaccination within the last 14 days.
Checklist Before Your Vaccination
- Read the Prevaccination Checklist for COVID-19 Vaccines.
- Complete the COVID-19 Consent Form. (MODERNA, JANSSEN, PFIZER)
- Read the fact sheet for each vaccine:
- Read the Wellness Family Pharmacy notice of privacy
- Make sure you have a photocopy of the following:
- Driver’s license/State ID
- Prescription insurance card
- Medicare A & B card (For adults 65+)
- Sign-up with v-sage for check up after your shot at v-safe (cdc.gov)
- Report side effects to help everyone learn more about the vaccine. You can report post vaccination side effects at Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) (hhs.gov)